Foundations 4 Mastery
Are you a great teacher? Are you ready to be? Learn to excel as an instructor through mastering the foundations of the yogic lineage. As a newly certified instructor or one who has been teaching for five years or less, you’ve learned posture and class structure. Now learn the foundational basics to mastery that allow you to guide and adjust all students at all levels in your class. Circulate teachings throughout the world with skill, confidence and awareness, which only come from a strong foundation. Thrive as a teacher and watch your students do the same. The benefits;
- Mastery – which grows as you connect with your authentic presence as a teacher,
- Navel Awareness – an approach to movement through navel awareness and the skill to project in the world,
- Breath – specialized breathing techniques for various purposes,
- Subtle Alignment – the power of tiny adjustments that change your entire alignment,
- Mantra – sacred chanting create a new vibration, using sound to change the mind, body,
- Playful Focus – an open approach to learning.
This course focuses 9 hours with navel practices, 9 hours with breath, 9 hours with mantra, 9 hours with alignment, and 9 hours integrating all aspects you are learning in an ongoing manner.
Become an exalted teacher, the teacher you are meant for in this world.
Coming January 2015
What They Are Saying…
I often hear your voice in my head. This morning when I bent down to feed my cat, I heard your voice asking me if I was using my navel.
Founder, Blue Iris Designs